TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Wearing an event jersey is Mandatory
- Participation is OPEN to all in Malaysia and abroad.
- Participants under the the influence of alcohol or any drug or medication that prevent or might prevent them from properly controlling theirselves were disqualified.
- Participants must follow instructions as given from all event officials including race staff, volunteers, medical personnel, security officers throughout the duration of the event.
- Participant MUST BRING their own bicycles and hats. Please note this event is leisurely cycling and racing are NOT ALLOWED at all. Participant without the proper owns will be cancel by organizers.
- Event officials reserve the right to modify supplement or waive all or part of the event rules. Participant shall be bound by any modification or supplement of the event rules published prior to the event.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without any refund.
- Failure to follow these rules, as can be amended will result in immediate disqualification, loss of prize money and removal from official results.
- Please submit registration form and registration fee by 30 November 2023. Visit our website for registration on http://www.2ndbridgefunridepdrmpg.com.my/ with price RM 160.00 and any inquiry,
- Registration fee is strictly NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE. Please keep your payment receipt for check during Race Kit collection.
- Participants are required to collect Race Kit on the 20th & 21th December 2023 (9.00 am – 5.00 pm) at Queensbay Mall, Level 3 (Queen Street, North Zone) and 22th December 2023 at event site, Queensbay Mall, Persiaran Bayan Indah – PDRM Booth
- Riders entitlement include jersey/medal/e-certificate/wristband/food and drink/lucky draw/insurance.
By taking part in PDRM 2ND BRIDGE PDRM SOLIDARITY FUN RIDE – 5TH EDITION, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation to be